World Cup 2022 Betting Tips

German Bundesliga Prize Money 2022/2023

Bundesliga Prize Money 2022/23

The Bundesliga is the highest echelon when it comes to league football in Germany. This top European league has been in existence for over 58 years and has been one of the most exciting competitions to watch.

Bayern Munich, by far, have been the most dominant club in the league, winning 32 titles. Last season they claimed their 10th straight title and will be looking to add to their trophy cabinet in this upcoming campaign.

The 2022/23 Bundesliga is the 60th edition of the Bundesliga, Germany’s top-flight football competition. It will commence on 5 August 2022 and will end on 27 May 2023

Current Champions, Bayern Munich will be joined by 17 others, including 2 newly-promoted Bundesliga sides, Schalke 04 and Werder Bremen who will compete, not just for the title, but for higher finishes on the final Bundesliga table. The reason is because finishing higher in the table also translates to increased Bundesliga prize money.

This article provides you with a breakdown of the 2022/23 Bundesliga prize money for each position on the final table.

Bundesliga Prize Money 2022/23 Fund

Like most leagues, the Bundesliga organizers also issue prize money to participants in the league.

This money is gotten from the sold broadcast rights to international and domestic broadcast companies. The money the German league gained from TV rights has increased exponentially over the last few decades. In fact, the Bundesliga recently agreed to a four-year TV contract with the United Kingdom.

The prize is usually shared using special criteria. 70% of the money is distributed to all participating teams in the league, with each team getting an equal share. The remaining 30% is now shared based on the various team’s final league positions.

The higher on the log a club finished, the more money they will likely receive. The prize money for the last campaign was roughly €1.16 billion for all 18 teams.

2022/23 Bundesliga Prize Money for each position

Below is the breakdown of the prize money for each position.

PositionPrize Money
1€76.47 Million
2€74.97 Million
3€72.09 Million
4€71.24 Million
5€69.94 Million
6€67.78 Million
7€65.6 Million
8€63.55 Million
9€60.17 Million
10€59.78 Million
11€55.06 Million
12€53.4 Million
13€49.44 Million
14€45.91 Million
15€43.42 Million
16€41.85 Million
17€35.51 Million
18€31.72 Million

 

Above is the possible breakdown of Bundesliga prize money based on a team’s final position in the 2022/23 table.

Total
0
Shares
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Prev
What Is The La Liga Prize Money 2022/23?
2022/23 La Liga Prize Money

What Is The La Liga Prize Money 2022/23?

La Liga is home to arguably some of the best club sides in the world

Next
How Much Is The Serie A Prize Money 2022/2023?
Serie A prize money 2022/23

How Much Is The Serie A Prize Money 2022/2023?

The Italian Serie A is rated as one of the best leagues in the world due to its

You May Also Like